Why Are You A Naturist? Here are 51 Good Reasons!
YNA members answer the question – Why are you a Naturist?
The question posed to YNA’ers was: In five words or less, please tell us Why Are You A Naturist.
While some needed a few more words we are happy they participated!
Below are the first 51 answers we got from people on Facebook. Why are you a Naturist by YNA Members:
- All it is, is skin.
- Am natural
- Because it feels good.
- Because it’s natural.
- Clothes are not as comfortable.
- Comfort and freedom
- Comfort, friends, family
- Freedom, friends, family, good times
- God created us to live nude
- Had God meant for us to be nudists, we would have been born without clothing!
- Healthy Mind & Healthy Body
- I adore nature in raw
- I feel sixty years younger.
- I like being nude
- I like to be nude.
- I was born nude. Weren’t you?
- I was born this way.
- I was bourne nude!
- Its how i was raised.
- Its natural for me.
- It’s so much more comfortable.
- Just like to be nude!
- Love the feeling being nude.
- Makes life better!
- Makes me feel good
- Mother Earth
- My bum loves the sun.
- Nothing feels like more
- Nudity Equals Peaceful Beautiful Freedom
- Only purpose for clothes is when it’s cold I’d rather be nude how its meant to be
- Our Societies bull*
- Sheds societies bill be free
- Straining Skin nerves sensory overload!
- Sun good, clothes bad.
- Sunlight, cool breezes, and water
- Sunshine all over my skin
- To be nude without shame.
- To connect to nature naturally
- Unique, relaxing, and fun
- Warm sun and breeze.
- We’re all equal when nude.
- Why not. Lol
- Why not?
- Wind, sun on my skin.
Feel free to comment and share your own personal reasons of Why Are You A Naturist!
The which is titled – Why Are You A Naturist – was published by – Young Naturists America YNA