Sunny Rest Nudist Resort Young Naturists Weekend Gathering

| May 30, 2013 | 1 Comment

Recap of Good Times with the Young Naturists at Sunny Rest Nudist Resort

Sunny Rest Visit May 17-19, 2013

Guest blog by: Todd Quigley

Sunny Rest Nudist Resort YNA Weekend Day 1

Once I checked in at the Sunny Rest office, I parked the car and headed over to the restaurant hoping to find some of the YNA folks. Sure enough, I found them eating dinner outside the restaurant seated poolside. I pulled up a chair and had dinner. The food was good and the price wasn’t bad. We spent quite a while just chatting, catching up with each other.

We then split up with some of us going to the sauna and some (including myself) going to the hot tub. The hot tub is in the newly renovated barn along with the bar, pool table, and night club. There’s a glass wall separating the hot tub from the pool table and bar area which is nice as it keeps the volume down in the hot tub area. I sat myself down and immediately felt relaxed! I and a few others sat in the tub and conversed for a few hours. I must say the regulars at Sunny Rest were all very welcoming and friendly!

After a while we got out and headed up with the others to the young naturist camping area to meet up with Charles, who was hosting this YNA get-together. We hung out at his trailer for a bit and chatted. Unfortunately, my energy level was dropping and I needed to head back to my motel.

Overview of the pool area at Sunny Rest

Sunny Rest

Sunny Rest Nudist Resort YNA Weekend Day 2

I woke up the next morning, showered, and headed back over to Sunny Rest. I stopped in at the restaurant for breakfast while waiting for the other YNA’ers to wake up! After a delicious veggie omelet, home fries, and toast, a couple of the group came down to breakfast. Again, we had some great conversation! This morning was a fun nude yoga class with Phyllis up in the Night Club. After that, a great hike through some trails on Sunny Rest’s large property.

After the hike it was time for lunch at the restaurant on site! We then decided to hit the conversation pool for a while even though it was drizzling. It turned out great! The light mist combined with the warm pool felt fantastic. A few from the group went over to the poolside bar and signed up on the karaoke list. We all hung out in the pool chatting it up while waiting our turns. Eventually a few of our members had their chance! Everyone from our group sounded great. A few of the regulars were pretty good as well.

Evening eventually rolled around and we headed in for dinner. After another satisfying meal at the restaurant, I headed up to one of the YNA member’s room with 3 others. We had a good time chatting and getting to know each other! At 9pm we got together around a bonfire. One of the guys started telling lots of jokes. He must have memorized 1,000 of them! He was a blast to listen to.

The new night club at Sunny Rest Resort

Sunny Rest’s New Night Club

Late that evening was the grand opening of the newly renovated night club with free wine and cheese. Since I’m never one to turn down free cheese, I headed over with a few others to check it out. About 90 percent of the people there wore regular night club clothing. The other 10 percent wore much less than would be allowed at a non-nudist night club – some were even nude! There was much fun to be had dancing and talking! Again, age got the best of me and I headed back to the motel at about 12:00 AM.

Sunny Rest Nudist Resort YNA Weekend Day 3

I headed back to Sunny Rest despite the colder weather and rain. I’m glad I did because I got to see a few friends before they headed out. We said our goodbyes, and made plans to keep in touch! After another breakfast and some people left, I went to the hot tub. I got to spend time chatting with a few folks who were still around. This is my favorite part – all the friendly people to talk to!

A little later I went to get some lunch. Again I ran into a few YNA’ers and some others we met the day before. We chatted at lunch, and the couple we met earlier seemed most interested in learning more about YNA and wanted to join up! Afterward, almost everyone had left.

I decided to take a dip in the hot tub one more time. Again, a few people were still around to chat with. Eventually I had to get out and get ready to leave. But not before a delicious pulled pork BBQ sandwich at the bar with some new friends!

Finally I said my goodbyes and headed back home. I always wish I could stay forever, leaving is the hardest part!

This review of our Sunny Rest Nudist Resort YNA Weekend was published by – Young Naturists and Nudists America YNA

Tags: , ,

Category: Social Nudity Blogs, Nudist Resorts

About the Author ()

Guest blogs written exclusively for Young Naturists America.
  • NormaMitchell

    Nice write-up. Makes me wish I was 30 again.