Nudists Casting Call For A Fashion TV Show in NYC
Nudists Casting Call – We know it sounds like an unreal gig…What do nudists have to do with fashion? But as we discussed in the common myths about nudism, most nudists DO have to wear clothes sometimes! And many even enjoy dressing up or love fashion.
An internationally syndicated TV fashion show is currently casting nudists for an episode to appear in their next season. We’ll essentially be modeling clothing that will be specifically designed for us as nudists.
– Participants need to be comfortable being naked on TV, though it will most likely be pixelated.
– Must be 18 and up.
– Must be available in NYC on the following dates and times:
- Monday, June 8th: 7am to 10am and 7pm to 9pm, and
- Tuesday, June 9th: all day from 7am to 6pm (with frequent breaks and meals provided).
– No acting, fashion or modeling experience necessary.
It will be a group of 10 people (5 men, 5 women) all together. This is a paid gig and the pay is pretty good! Not to mention the fun of hanging out naked with celebrities, meals and naturally some surprise gifts!
The filming is NEXT WEEK in Manhattan so please contact us ASAP if you are interested! We will provide more information via email.
This post about the Nudists Casting Call was published by – Young Naturists and Nudists America