Write For Us: Become A Nude Writer
Become A Nude Writer For Young Naturists America, Where Pants Are Always Optional
Want to be a nude writer for Young Naturists America? We welcome bloggers, writers and members of the naturist community as well as others to submit articles / guest blogs to be published on our website. You can submit one article or as many as you like. If you have an idea for a weekly column, tell us about it!
By writing for us, you can share your ideas, thoughts and stories with the greater naturist community. Every piece of content also helps us to reach more people and further promote naturism online.
Unfortunately, much as we’d like to, we can’t pay you. (We don’t pay ourselves – YNA is a labor of love.)
As a contributor you can get an author bio and a link back to your website if you like. We have an extremely engaged, targeted audience. Each new article we publish gets shared across social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+ etc). We’re happy to tag you when sharing the article. New content also gets sent to over 8,000 subscribers in our email newsletter.
Nude Writer: Content Guidelines
If you are new to our site, please explore the categories and articles on our website to get a feel for the type of content we publish. Our site is open to various subjects, but we tend to focus on : naturism or nudism, body image / body acceptance, nudity (in society, culture, the news, etc), censorship, topfree equality, gender equality, bullying, acceptance and tolerance, sexuality and social justice.
Feel free to contact us to check and see if your topic idea would be suitable for our website.
We do occasionally publish advertorials, sponsored posts, product reviews, or content that’s all about promoting a product or business. We typically charge a fee to publish this type of content. Visit our advertising page to learn more.
Nude Writer: Submission Guidelines
- Article must be original content not published anywhere else online. (We’d accept articles printed in magazines, newspapers, etc but you must send proof that you’ve obtained permission for us to publish it online.)
- Word count: The ideal length is 500 –900 words.
- Please include a title.
- If possible, please include a photo(s) to go along with the article and the source(s) of the photos.
- Please provide an author name, either your real name or a pen name that preferably resembles a real name (Good example: “Camilla Johnson.” Bad Example: “Naked Sunshine”).
- Feel free to include a short author bio (please limit to a few sentences). This is optional.
- Please submit your article in the body of an email or as a Microsoft Word Document.
- We reserve the right to edit your article for grammar, clarity and format.
Your website link: We are happy to include a link to your website in the bio section provided your site does not contain pornography or other illicit or lewd material that we deem inappropriate for us to link to.
We accept outgoing links within the article to make references or connect the reader to more information about a topic. However we will not include links just for advertising a product or website, unless it’s a paid advertorial or sponsored post.
All articles will include a few in-links to other articles on our website.
Ready to submit an article or pitch an idea?
Contact us via our contact form or email us: youngnaturists [at) gmail (dot] com.