Naturist Membership to YNA
Get Your Young Naturist America Membership
***NOTICE: AS OF OCTOBER 2017, YNA is closing as an organization. We are discontinuing YNA memberships and events. We have asked our affiliate clubs to continue honoring memberships for discounts / benefits until they expire next year. If you have ever gotten a membership or donated, we thank you for supporting us and for being part of our wonderful community! ***
Help Young Naturists America (YNA) with our ongoing effort to promote naturism.
Naturist Membership – Like YNA and what we do? Get more involved with a YNA membership! By becoming a member of Young Naturists America you are helping us to promote the issues that are important to all of us. This membership will unite you with other young nudists who share your passion for nudism and naturism, body acceptance, promoting the body as a beautiful human form, acceptance of all people, maintaining your right to enjoy life nude, and an atmosphere of support.
Your membership is a sign of support and it is what helps us keep the lights on. If you are only looking to get something tangible in return then perhaps you should not become a member.
With that said, as a YNA member, you will receive the following benefits:
- A reduced rate on any present or future online platforms and networks that we launch
- A reduced entry fee for any YNA events and parties
- Our love and gratitude for supporting our work and helping us and the naturist movement grow further!
We are also working with nudist clubs, resorts, etc to reduce their fees for YNA members and will be gradually adding to the list of affiliates.
The cost of membership will be the same for everyone, but the aforementioned discounts may vary based on age group. There are two types of YNA membership cards: age 34 and under, and age 35 and up*. We differentiate these two age groups in order to make our events, nudist resorts / clubs, and nudism in general, more affordable and accessible to the younger generation. Everyone will get a membership number, and this number will begin with the letter “Y” on 34 and under cards.
*NOTE: You do NOT need to be under a certain age to join YNA. We do not have age limits. Only certain YNA events will have age restrictions (such as 21+) depending on the event. As mentioned before, some affiliate clubs may also charge differently based on age.
Our memberships are set up to auto-renew annually through Paypal upon purchase. If you don’t wish to auto-renew, you’ll need to cancel the automatic payments through Paypal, even if you don’t have a a Paypal account. If you need help, feel free to contact us.
By becoming a YNA member you are agreeing to adhere to our rules, values and ideals as follows:
Rules and Values:
- Always leave a place (or a person) in better shape than it was before you got there.
- No overt sexual behavior in a public setting while participating in any of our (YNA’s) events.
- No littering. Respect your surroundings.
- Respect others’ right to privacy. This includes their right with respects to their identity, writings and any photography.
- You must agree to resolve conflicts quickly, openly & directly.
- You must respect others as they are.
- You agree to be proactive – if you see something , you say something! (not standing up for our values might result in the immediate cancellation of your YNA membership).
- Treat others with respect.
- Be tolerant and compassionate.
- Accept others for who they are and not what they do (or what other people might say).
- No bullying allowed!
- Support others who are helping to change the world in a positive manner.
- Giving back to the community and helping out in the community.
- Assisting and supporting those in need.
- Cooperating with other individuals, groups and organizations who share our morals and ideals.
- No discrimination of anyone as long as they abide by the rules (regardless of sex, race, sexuality / sexual preference, body art / piercings, body type and so on)