Nude Events and Naked Parties By YNA
Before attending a YNA Naked Party or Nude Event you should read all of our rules and behavior etiquette
This will ensure that everyone has a nice time and no one will feel uncomfortable! To read the rules, please click here
- This event has passed.
YNA Nude Spa Sundays At Terlam [CANCELLED MAY 25, RESUMES JUNE 1]
May 25, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
YNA Nude Spa Sunday CANCELLED At Terlam Memorial Day Weekend
PLEASE NOTE: Nude Spa Sunday is now CANCELLED on Sunday, May 25th, as YNA will be at Sunny Rest Resort in Palmerton, PA. Join us there!
We will resume Nude Spa Sundays on the following weekend – Sunday, June 1st.
P.S. YNA Nude Spa Sundays now has its own Facebook page! “Like” and follow our page for spa news and updates :)
YNA recently bought a spa / fitness center in Fords, NJ, and we are excited to host co-ed Nude Spa Sundays every weekend starting in May!
Nude Spa days will take place every Sunday from 2pm to 9pm at Terlam Women’s Wellness. Our Sundays are a separate private event, open to naturists of all genders, ages, body types, ethnicities, whether single or couple, etc to come enjoy the facilities. We aim to create a body-positive space! So if you have insecurities about your body, know that you’ll be entering a non-judgmental, accepting environment with all body types present. Nobody is perfect, and every body is unique.
Nudies will have access to all the facilities which include a pool (now with water volleyball!), whirlpool and sauna. You can also exercise naked in a fully equipped gym with treadmills, ellipticals, and more. We are working on getting a regular yoga class every Sunday as well as other fitness classes and workshops.
There is a locker room to change and store belongings. Bring your own lock if you want to lock up your valuables. Otherwise, it’d be best to leave valuables in your car.
What to bring to Nude Spa Sundays:
Towel, flip-flops (or go barefoot), sneakers for exercising, a lock if you want to lock up valuables, and water bottle.
Getting to our Nude Spa
Driving: Terlam is about a 40-50 minute drive from NYC. (It’s also a convenient stop on the way to and from Gunnison Beach!)
The closest stop is MetroPark, served by both Amtrak and NJ Transit trains (not bus as previously stated!). NJ Transit train is the cheaper option — it’s only $10 to go from Penn Station NYC to MetroPark. By train, the spa is 30-45 minutes away Manhattan and 1 hour from Philadelphia. There is a taxi line at the station that can take you the rest of the way — about 2 miles and costs around $8 for a cab ride.
Nude Spa Food and Beverages
For those looking to dine in the area, there are several restaurants located in the same strip mall as Terlam – a pizza place, Chinese restaurant and Italian deli. Food and beverages must be kept out of the pool, whirlpool and sauna. Alcoholic beverages will not be permitted. (Terlam will soon have vending machines selling snacks, water and beverages.)
Nude Spa Pricing
The following is an outline of Naked Sunday rates. If you are interested in becoming a member of YNA, click here. As you can see below, you can get discounts with our package deals by purchasing 10 or 20 visits in advance. Everyone will pay at the door upon arrival. We accept cash, credit cards and checks. Tickets and packages will eventually be for sale online.
Nude Spa Rates for YNA Members Age 29 and under or Anyone age 25 and under
- Single day rate: $25
- 10 pack: $200 ($20ea)
- 20 pack: $300 ($15ea)
Nude Spa Rates for YNA Members age 30 and up
- Single day rate: $30
- 10 pack: $250 ($25ea)
- 20 pack: $400 ($20ea)
Nude Spa Non-Members
- Single day rate: $35
- 10 pack: $300 ($30ea)
- 20 pack: $500 ($25ea)
[Update]: NJ sales tax is now included in the day-visit prices!
Children 18 and under are free. Kids under age 15 must be accompanied by an adult who is over 21.
Nude Spa Rules and Etiquette
- Nudity is mandatory while using the pool, hot tub and sauna.
- Always bring a towel or some other textile to sit on – never sit on anything while nude!
- No Overt Sexual Behavior – While holding hands, kissing and other forms of showing affection are perfectly fine, overt sexual activity is unacceptable
- No Gawking – There is nothing wrong with looking. Just don’t gawk or stare!
- Touching – As long as it is innocent and not sexual – you should be fine. That said, don’t go around hugging strangers. Respect people’s personal space and never make unwanted advances.
- No obnoxious or loud behavior is allowed.
- Kids under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult (who is 21 or older)
- No food or drinks allowed in the pool, hot tub or sauna.
- No running or diving allowed.
- No photography allowed – holster your phones and leave the camera at home.
- Nudity is expected / allowed while inside the premises ONLY. Under no circumstances are people allowed to exit the facility while nude.
- Clean up after yourself and if you see garbage that is not yours, please be kind enough to throw it away.
- If at any time, someone behaves in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable you MUST report it to the organizers right away. The statute of limitations for reporting unwelcome behavior is the end of the event. We will not deal with or address behavior etiquette that is reported a day, week or month after the event.
- We can’t see everything or be everywhere at once. This is a community and as such, if you see something, you are obligated to say something and the sooner the better.
- Treat all equipment with respect. If you break something, you will be expected to pay for the damages.
The above are general rules, but they can never encompass every single scenario. So use common sense and if you are unsure about something then please ask. We are here to make sure EVERYONE has a nice and respectful time.
If you are new to naked events / naturism, you can also check out our event FAQs.
For more info about Terlam, visit https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/ (Keep in mind that there won’t be any info about Nude Sundays on the Terlam website. All info will be posted on the YNA site. Please contact us for questions about Nude Spa Sundays.)
Brought to you by Young Naturists and Young Nudists America YNA