Nude Events and Naked Parties By YNA
Before attending a YNA Naked Party or Nude Event you should read all of our rules and behavior etiquette
This will ensure that everyone has a nice time and no one will feel uncomfortable! To read the rules, please click here
- This event has passed.
Limitless Art and Music Festival by Naturist New Hampshire CANCELLED
July 28 @ 10:00 am - July 30 @ 10:00 pm
Naturist New Hamsphire: Limitless Art and Music Festival July 28 – 30th in Wilmot, NH – CANCELLED
***June 22, 2017 UPDATE***: We are sorry to announce that this festival has been CANCELLED. After needing to move it from the original venue, Naturist New Hampshire was unable to secure a new location to hold the event. NNH has said that with cancellation, anyone who bought tickets will receive a refund.
This summer Naturist New Hampshire (NNH) is organizing a new, one-of-a-kind festival! It’s called the Limitless Art and Music Festival and will take place on the weekend of July 28 – 30th, 2017.
TICKETS: https://www.universe.com/limitlessfestival (cancelled)
It will be a 3 day clothing optional event weaving together music, dance and unique approaches to living, spirituality and compassion. The festival will feature visual and performing artists, alternative building concepts, outdoor activities and more.
There will also be crafts and demonstrations, food vendors and games.
Performers so far include: Boston-based band Stains of a Sunflower and New Hampshire bands The Trichomes and Supernothing. There will be naked comedy by Alison Klemp and a performance by jazz-clarinet player Brad Terry from Maine. The festival will also have an open mic period for anyone who wants to share their talent.
Get Involved / Lead a Workshop: NatNH is still filling up the entertainment calendar and is looking for people to lead workshops in yoga, life drawing (models needed too), HAM radio and other activities.
- Friday (July 28): Gates open at 10am, with entertainment from 4pm to 10pm.
- Saturday (July 29): performances are 10am – 10pm
- Sunday (July 30): performances are 10am – 4pm.
Festival Admission and Accommodations: Festival admission includes all-day grounds fees for the weekend and overnight tent camping. **Since the festival is moving to a new venue, stay tuned for updates on accommodations.**
Food: Bring your own food, or upgrade to a meal plan that covers food throughout the weekend.
- Early bird tickets for $60 are on sale now until Monday, May 15th!
- Advance tickets for $80 (a 20% discount) will be available from May 15th through July 27th.
- NNH and YNA members are eligible for additional discounts! – Early bird tickets for members are $45.
- Tickets at the gate will be $100 each.
- A weekend meal plan is $68.
- Children 18 and under are free (must accompanied by an adult).
- FOR TICKETS GO TO: https://www.universe.com/limitlessfestival (cancelled)
Parking: There is plenty of parking available and limited parking for RVs / campers.
Learn more about Naturist New Hampshire at http://natnh.com.
Please note: This is not a YNA event, but it is one that we fully support and hope to attend!
Brought to you by Young Naturists and Young Nudists America YNA