Nude Events and Naked Parties By YNA
Before attending a YNA Naked Party or Nude Event you should read all of our rules and behavior etiquette
This will ensure that everyone has a nice time and no one will feel uncomfortable! To read the rules, please click here
- This event has passed.
Bareskin Variety Show & Act Naturally Naked Bodcast #4
April 28 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
YNA SoCal: Bareskin Variety Show & Act Naturally’s 4th Naked Bodcast in LA
Join Conci of YNA SoCal and JP once again for the Barebods’ Bareskin Variety Show and the fourth episode of Act Naturally’s Naked Bodcast.
When: Friday, April 28 at 8pm
Where: The Green Room @ Hollywood Film & Casting
6900 Santa Monica Blvd. (Santa Monica & Mansfield)
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Tickets: $30 per person or $50 for 2 people / couple.
Buy tickets: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2717961
For the variety show this month, the Barebods will be performing a stripped down production of the one act plays, “Madea, Cardinal O’Connor, and DMV Tyrant” by Christopher Durang, and “Sure Thing” by David Ives. There will also be naked stand-up comedy, music, dancing, Comedy Against Humanity (a competitive live-action version of Cards Against Humanity), the kitchen sink, and of course, prizes!
As has become customary during the Bodcast, we’ll have some guests engage in conversation with us as we discuss why the donkey crossed the road, sing Kumbaya, and then proceed to kill Conci many times over. You won’t want to miss it.
Our events are open to all naturists / nudists, naturist sympathizers, or those who want to let a funny group of naked folks entertain them with a fun-filled night, in an open and safe environment for desexualized social nudity.
PERFORMERS APPEARING: Conci Nelson, Kenne-James, JP Riley, Carter James, AJ Retland, Mark Oz, Tamura Bettie, Archie Archuleta, Dee Marcucci, Alex Buono, Schane Clark, Mr. O, Jason Caceres, Emmanuel Wright, and our concessions attendant, Kristel.
- Be sure to bring a towel, as NUDITY IS MANDATORY for both performers and audience! (You may bring an extra towel or wrap, if you have a tendency to get cold or if you’re a first-timer and need to ease into being nude socially.)
- Also, while you’re welcome to disrobe in the theater, we will have an undressing area.
- All audience members must be age 18+ to join us.
- While we will be taping the cast (not audience) during the bodcast, NO other cell phones or cameras will be permitted in the theater.
- Concessions will be available for purchase throughout the show.
Brought to you by Young Naturists and Young Nudists America YNA